Ayabex Inc. (hereinafter “our company”) protects personal information in the following manner. Based on our company’s personal information protection policy and systems in place to protect personal information, all of our company’s employees fully understand the importance of protecting personal information and thoroughly implement measures to do so.
Use of personal information
- Our company has clear and specific rules regarding the purposes that personal information is used for.
- Personal information is only used within the scope of its intended purpose. Personal information is only used for certain work processes and is only used by persons authorized to perform those processes.
Managing personal information
Our company has the most accurate and up-to-date personal information of customers and it prevents unauthorized access to, loss of, corruption of, falsification of, and leakage of this personal information. It does this through the strictest management of personal information, including measures such as maintaining security systems, building management systems, and thoroughly educating employees, and by implementing security countermeasures when necessary.
Purposes of personal information
Our company uses customers’ personal information to contact them via email or post, in order to answer their questions or send them necessary notifications.
Non-disclosure to third parties
Our company properly manages customers’ personal information and does not disclose it to third parties, except in the following cases.
- The customer gives permission to do so.
- Our company needs to disclose it to a subcontractor in order to carry out the services requested by the customer.
- Our company is required by law to disclose the personal information.
Our company has thorough security countermeasures to ensure that customers’ personal information is accurate and secure.
Customer control over personal information
If a customer requests to see, revise, or delete his or her personal information, our company will abide by this request after confirming the identity of the customer.
Contact the following if you have inquiries about our company’s handling of personal information.
11 Saiwaidori, Ayabe-shi, Kyoto 623-0052, Japan
Tel: 0773-45-8088 (from outside Japan: +81-773-45-8088)
Fax: 0773-45-8089 (from outside Japan: +81-773-45-8089)